The legacy of industries like telecommunications and cloud services - makes the process of interpreting data from complex and cryptic codes and service descriptions, to meaningful and normalized categories, very difficult to accomplish. Whether it is USOC, billing codes, or plain English; assimilating these pieces of information into standardized, and well defined information is a capability going back over 20 years for the team at InvoiceIQ.
- Conversion of raw native formats (e.g. EDI, file downloads, PDF, and paper) into a standardized output: UNIbill
- Immediate file transformation; often within seconds or minutes
- Support of very large data sets - including Call Detail Records (CDR)
- Data enrichment - turning basic data into actionable information
- Data pre-audit options
- Supporting invoice processing, reporting, inventory updates, and exception processing